Taittinger Brut Réserve. This Champagne has been made with 40% of Chardonnay grapes from different vineyards and different vintages. The other 60% belongs to a blend of Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier coming from vineyards property of Taittinger. The Taittinger Brut Réserve non-vintage Champagne stays in its bottle for a period of 3 to 4 years, in contact with fermentation lees.
With an intense golden yellow colour, the Taittinger Réserve Brut Champagne has discrete and persistent bubbles. The nose has aromas of fruits, bakery, peach, white flowers and vanilla. The mouthfeel is fresh and vivid, with hints of fresh fruit and honey.
Storage tips: Store at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
Tasting suggestions: We recommend serving the Taittinger Réserve Brut Champagne at a temperature of 8 °C. You can serve it alone or pair it with appetizers, poultry, fish, seafood, etc.
Volume: 75 cl
Grapes: Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier (60%) and Chardonnay (40%).
Alcohol content: 11 %